lördag 9 januari 2010

Project 2: Sugarcube Visual NOH8-project

This just in from fellow monster Robin (plainsongs @ twitter)

Hey guys! I'm going to tell you a little about my idea for the NOH8-project I'm starting up. In Sweden, where I am from, people aren't putting a single thought in the NOH8-question, and that makes me kind of scared. But since I am the people and You are the people, its up to us to make difference, to aim the spotlight, right?

So what I want you to do is:

Take pictures of things you love! Faces, clothes, people, animals, nature, anything. It's a way to show that for every thing They hate, We love three more.

Write about your picture/pictures, a couple of sentences is enough.

Write your name, age and country (city is optional) and if you want to, the name and age of the people in your pictures.

Send it all to: SugarcubeVisuals@gmail.com

The result of this will be a fullblown huge POSTER, in theme with the NOH8-logo, that will be displayed at my College, at the city library here in Halmstad, Sweden and online. On display, with the poster, there will be your words on how to/why we should love more, and why love will conquer hate.

Getting your name, age and country is only to show people that people of all ages, all ethnicities and social standards are uniting and willing to fight for this cause.

Note: I have yet to set a dead-line for all these contributions, but AN ESTIMATE is 1 april 2010. :)

International solidarity!

I'm happy to answer any questions you might have. :)
/ Love, Robin (plainsongs @ twitter)

So come on now monsters, show your love, show your teeth, show your noHATE!
Love, art, equality. X.

/Transmission Monstervision

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar